Behind the scruff.
Hi there! I'm an avidly empathetic writer, traveller and entrepreneur with a creative mind, an eye for design and a wily sense of humor.
One day, I hope to become my own boss, pen a novel or five, and step foot on all seven continents while continuing to build meaningful, creative experiences.
- I'm married to a mad scientist. It's a gas.
- I graduated from Rutgers University and never got a t-shirt.
- I'm a Jersey guy with Carolina ties.
- I've been to 41 of all 50 U.S. states. Only nine to go!
- I've volunteered abroad in both Africa and Honduras.
- Breakfast, factually speaking, is amazing.
- Cracker Barrel, factually speaking, is also amazing.
- I was raised on a sultry mix of Motown and Jock Jams.
- I once played drums with my old band at Giants' Stadium.
- On that note, I'm a New York Giants fan.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson is my hero. Damn, that man is logical.
- Favorite movie? The entire Rocky franchise. Even #5.
- I'm the funniest person I know and the only one who agrees.
- I would love to be a marine biologist...sans the biology.
- Speaking of, all marine carnivores are pescetarian.
- Joe Pesci has a fishy last name, but he's not a pescetarian.
- These backstories flew off the rails real quick.
- I try not to take life too seriously.
If you're one of those people who are into formal resumes, check this one out. It's pretty swell.
Let's connect to discuss business ventures, exchange thoughts on creativity or chat over a cup of coffee. Mmm...coffee.