Behind the scruff.
Hi there! I'm an avidly empathetic writer, traveller and entrepreneur with a creative mind, an eye for design and a wily sense of humor.
One day, I hope to become my own boss, pen a novel or five, and step foot on all seven continents while continuing to build meaningful, creative experiences.
- I'm married to a mad scientist. Life with her is a gas.
- I graduated from Rutgers University and never got a t-shirt.
- I'm a Jersey guy with Carolina ties.
- I've been to 41 of all 50 U.S. states. Only nine to go!
- I've volunteered abroad in both Africa and Honduras.
- Breakfast, factually speaking, is amazing.
- Cracker Barrel, factually speaking, is also amazing.
- As a kid, I was raised on a sultry mix of Motown and Jock Jams.
- I once played drums with my old band at Giants' Stadium.
- I'm a New York Giants fan, even though they play in Jersey.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson is my hero. Damn, that man is logical.
- Favorite movie? How 'bout the entire Rocky franchise? Even #5.
- I'm the funniest person I know and the only one who agrees.
- I'm capable of eating entire boxes of Oreos in one sitting.
- I'd have loved to study marine biology...sans the biology.
- By the way, all ocean-dwelling carnivores are pescetarians.
- Joe Pesci has a fishy last name, but he's not a pescetarian.
- Wow. These backstories flew off the rails real quick, didn't they?
- I try like hell not to take life too seriously.
If you're one of those people who are into formal resumes, check this one out. It's pretty swell.
Let's connect to discuss business ventures, exchange thoughts on creativity or chat over a cup of coffee. Mmm...coffee.